How to find the best industrial glue for your application
Finding the perfect industrial glue for your specific application can seem like a daunting, almost impossible task. But you need not look further than adhesivesandcoatings.com for all the help you need. At adhesivesandcoatings.com, you’ll find the best industrial glue fit for your application.
Find the industrial glue that meets your expectations
Glues are used in a large proportion of industrial applications, and numerous types of glues are available on the market. But almost every application is unique, and yours is no different—you want to make sure you find the right industrial glue. If a glue fails to meet your industrial requirements, it will have technical and, by extension, economic consequences. Not only that, it can negatively impact your company’s image.
There are many different industrial glues—so many that the options may seem infinite. Yet no single industrial glue seems to have all the properties necessary for your project. So, how exactly do you find the specific industrial glue you need?
The first step is to identify the specifications the industrial glue needs to meet, in order to perform a focused search for the right supplier. Adhesivesandcoatings.com has an expansive network of industrial adhesive suppliers. Though not one industrial glue is the same, with our contacts we will find the industrial glue you need or someone who can produce it for you.
Map the specifications for the industrial glue
In finding the right industrial glue, it is important to map out the specifications that the glue must meet. Consider for example the following properties:
- The industrial glue must be removable
- It must be possible to spray the glue
- The glue must be heat-resistant
- The glue must be environmentally friendly, compostable, or biodegradable
- it must be waterproof
- it must be durable
- it must be super-strong
- it must be food-safe
- it must be fast-drying
- it must be flexible
- it must be coloured
- it must be less costly
- And on…
Maybe the industrial glue you are looking for has to bond with different types of materials—for example, metal, rubber, fabric, wood, plastic, glass, vinyl, concrete, steel, leather, paper, cardboard, or textiles.
Or maybe you already know that the industrial glue should be an epoxy adhesive, or a polyurethane, a methyl, a hot melt, or a polymer. Maybe you are not looking for an industrial glue at all, but rather an industrial tape or industrial sealant.
Map the processing and use of the industrial glue
We have just mentioned some of the properties of industrial glues that you may be looking for. But there are even more factors to consider when choosing an industrial glue:
- What properties should the industrial glue have? For instance, required viscosity / thixotropy, minimum and maximum temperature in use, mechanical resistance, humidity resistance, chemical resistance, thermal cycling tested, heat-aging tested, UV / sunlight resistance, and so on.
- What materials should the industrial glue bond to?
- Under which physiological conditions will the product be used?
- Which kinds of machines do you have available?
- Which application method do you want to use? For example, manual, semi-automatic, or automatic production, the amount of parts / day / week / month or year (kg), the cycle time per part in production, the packaging and dispensing method, or adhesive curing?
In short, the industrial glue must not only fit the end product—it must also fit your production process.
Determine the specifications of the ideal industrial glue
Could you use some help in determining your adhesive specifications? We would like to help you map these out. This way, you can search more specifically for the right industrial glue and supplier. Adhesivesandcoatings.com would like to be your sparring partner in your search for the right industrial glue!
Adhesivesandcoatings.com helps you find the industrial glue that’s best suited for your application and production process
Adhesivesandcoatings.com works with dozens of suppliers of industrial glues worldwide, both large and small players who can offer various innovative industrial glues. In this way, we help connect our clients with industrial glues that are perfectly suited to your own specialized production processes and applications.
Are all the requirements for your adhesive clear? Then adhesivesandcoatings.com can help you find the most suitable industrial glue:
- You will receive independent advice on which industrial glue is best suited to your specific application.
- We specialize in finding specific industrial glue solutions for all industries.
- We actively search for the right industrial glue and even look off the beaten track.
- We make use of our worldwide network of suppliers of industrial glues.
- The best part is that the entire process is free of charge: from advice to introduction to the adhesive manufacturer, we are fair and transparent.
In short, adhesives+coatings is the partner that helps you find the right industrial glue for your specific production process and application.
In just a few steps, you will find the perfect industrial glue
1) Contact us!
2) We discuss your specific situation with you.
3) We search for the best industrial glue for your project, free of charge.
4) You will receive a proposal from us of an adhesive manufacturer who can deliver the industrial glue that meets the requirements of your project.
5) You will be directly connected to the supplier and communicate directly with that supplier.
6) Do you accept delivery of the industrial glue—and, is it used within your specific application? Then, and only then are we satisfied!
Looking for an industrial glue?
A global network of adhesive and sealant specialists is within your reach through adhesives+coatings. Do you need more information about adhesives and coatings? Are you looking for a suitable product for your project? Or would you like to discover what adhesives and sealants can do to your product and processes? adhesivesandcoatings.com is the place to be! We offer free information, consultancy and quotes depending on your needs. Start bonding and seal the deal by contacting us!